Aluminium Composite Panel
- High quality, vivid graphics and clear vibrant print
- Rigid, durable and lightweight panels
- UV resistant for outdoor hoarding
- Flat, smooth and uniform surface
- Bespoke cut to size and shape
- Fire Performace: EN 13501-1:2007 Class D
- 3mm Aluminium Composite Panel
- Available in:
- 2440mm x 1220mm
- 3000mm x 1500mm
- Bespoke sizes available
- Direct to substrate print
- Matt or Gloss Lamination finish included
- *Anti-Graffiti finish available – Speak to our team for a quotation
cost starting from
Dibond Sign Printing
The strength and durability of the Dibond sign, along with perfectly produced pictures, have made them more popular in recent years.
Dibond printing is also more affordable than other hard metal signs and can be seen in real estate settings, construction sites, stores, and many other business locations. This weatherproof aluminium composite panel can attract attention from a distance because of the smooth and eye-catching graphics printed on them. You can choose to design an aluminium composite sign board in any way since it will not fade, ripple, or crack.
If you want your Dibond sign to stand out from the crowd, consider ordering it in a particular style. Having your aluminium signboard already pre-drilled will make mounting your display boards as simple as possible. You can customise this to match your requirements by simply indicating on your artwork where you would want the drill holes to be placed.
Does your company need an aluminium composite board for more than one design? Whether you have single or multiple Dibond sign printing requirements, Hoarding Printing Company can fulfil your needs in fast turnaround time with nationwide delivery. Give us a call, drop a mail, or get in touch by completing the form below.
Like what you've seen?
Get in Touch
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Aluminum Composite Material (ACM)?
- ACM or aluminium composite material often referred to by the brand name DiBond, is a three layer board, two external layers called the skin and a strong plastic based centre made from polyethylene (PE).
- How Long do the Printed Panels Last?
- Printed panels can last up to 5 years depending on the UV exposure and maintenance.
- What Size are the individual panels?
- Hoarding panels come 1220mm x 2440mm as standard. We offer oversized boards at 1500mm x 3000mm and also cut to bespoke sizes.
- Are they reusable?
- If well maintained there is no reason these can not be moved to a new site to be reused.
- Do you supply to the trade?
- We supply to trade and offer a full white label service.
- Can we install ourselves?
- Yes, if you are a contractor and have a team on-site hoarding panels are quite straight forward to install.
- Is the price dependent on how many colours?
- We offer full colour print as standard at no extra charge.
- How long does it take to produce a printed aluminum composite panel?
- Our usual turnaround time is 4-7 working days, however, we can offer a express service. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- What else do you supply?
- Along with printed panels, we can offer plain colour panels, screw caps and fixings, health and safety signs, PPE and much more.