- High quality, vivid graphics and clear vibrant print
- Rigid, durable and lightweight panels
- UV resistant designed for outdoor hoarding
- Flat, smooth and uniform surface
- Bespoke cut to size and shape
- Cost-effective sizes
- Easily repurposed for future projects.
- Matt, Gloss or Anti-Graffit Finishes available* – Speak to our team for quotations.
- 3mm Aluminium Composite Panel
- 4mm Correx
- 5mm Foamex
- Available in:
- 610mm x 405mm
- 610mm x 610mm
- 1220mm x 610mm
- 1220mm x 1220mm
- Direct to substrate print
- Matt, Gloss Lamination or Anti-Graffiti finish available* – Speak to our team for quotations
cost starting from
Branding Panels are mounted to an existing hoarding on which you can display your business logos, website address, contact information, and more. The benefits of direct printing on branding panels outweigh its cost because it offers long-term durability, resistance to water, and ease of installation. Additionally, we provide the option of externally lighting your branding panels with LEDs.
The use of our branding panels is an excellent alternative for those who already have a panel on the exhibition since it allows them to reuse the current board. The branding panels are constructed of aluminium composite, foamex, or correx, and they are often smaller in size than the panels to which they will be connected.
The branding panels from Hoarding Printing Company are suited for indoor and outdoor advertising, as well as for short-term use, making them an excellent choice for businesses on a tight budget. To learn more about how we can assist you with bespoke hoarding graphics and panels, please contact us by phone, email, or by filling out the contact form below.
Like what you've seen?
Get in Touch
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are branding panels?
- Branding panels are smaller size panels than full hoarding. They still allow you to advertise your brand on a smaller and more cost-effective way.
- How long do the printed panels last?
- Branding panels will last 6-12 months outdoors depending on UV exposure.
- What size are the individual panels?
- We offer four standard sizes but can also produce custom. Our standard sizes are: 610mm x 405mm, 610mm x 610mm, 1220mm x 610mm and 1220mm x 1220mm
- Do you supply to the trade?
- We supply to trade and offer a full white label service.
- How long does it take to produce a branding panel?
- Turnaround on these in 4-7 working days from order.
- What else do you supply?
- Along with printed panels, we can offer plain colour panels, screw caps and fixings, health and safety signs, PPE and much more.